Thursday, May 11, 2006

to do or not to do...

Some days I just wish I could stay in bed all day. I wish I could just turn my back on everything. I guess I'm just not taking the right drugs. I need an antiresponsibility serum or something. I make me sick. Literally, figuratively and actually. I am not who I am therefore I stink. Well, I'm fed up with posting kid poems and mother poems so I think I will post some Math poems over on fairsCaPe. My mother loved math , the last book she asked for before she died was one of her old Integral Calculus books. Now that Hubby has taken over being a mommy to me and to Sonnyboy I guess these posts are also for him. Love to them both.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

@-'-,-- @-'-,-- @-'-,--

11:26 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Math, right. That sounds more fun then a barrel full of dead monkeys.

I guess "Inch Worm" is kind of a math poem, but I haven't read that one in a while. I will have to check it out and see how you work math into poetry.

11:27 AM  
Blogger caramaena said...

Hang in there!

I appreciate your kind words on my blog and I see you could use some too. Sending hugs and positive vibes from Australia to you!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home