Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My mother would be proud

Not!

Well , Welcome to our lives, oops, our nonlives according to Dirk. Actually we had lives once upon a time and now we have, well, you, the blogosphere; our international penpal club , village square, and curbside cafe all rolled into one. Writing the posts for the contest severely cut into my solitaire and crossword puzzle time. I'll never get those moments back, but,winning this prize has made it all worthwhile. I emailed Dirk and asked him to link to a blog other than my own if my name was the one he pulled out of his hat as winner. Of course, Dirk being Dirk, he linked, but not to the blog I had requested. He linked to Tea and Books and that is just fine with me . I like that blog and there are a lot of good links there, in fact I believe that is how I found Dirk in the first place, so it is only fitting. Well, its time to put on Noggin, turn off Sonnyboy's tube feeding and get myself a Stoneyfield Farms chocolate underground fatfree yogurt. Even people who do not have a life have to eat.

ps I did not say my bog "sucked" I said it put the "blah" in blog . I would never use a word like "suck". Please!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Congrats on the award!!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur a winner n a hero no matter wot i have read this whole blog btw n part of tha other 1s 2 ty 4 answerin my que about that
typin in
this manner
bocs its

imortant to me/because/ people dun/ it it when/ i put ina /slash

2:34 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

i'm glad he picked you.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

Hi Fairscape. It's been awhile. Good to "see" you.

7:04 AM  
Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

Hello to all. Thanks for visiting. I will try to get around to "see" you all.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Lol. Now the truth comes out! You didn't choose me but he did... either way, I'm still scratching my head on why. :-)

Still, I thank you both. :-D

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home