Friday, May 05, 2006

99%

I/We guess I/We must have the blogospheres' most boring blog profile. Since Dirk the Feeble linked from his blog to mine I have had an increase in the number of profile hits, but, by comparison only 1% of those hits have resulted in comments on my/our blogs. Or the blogs could be boring,as I/We said, compared to my contest entries these blogs put the blah in blog. Hubby will be showing me how to link soon and then I'll be able to at least send you to other more lively spots. The are a whole bunch of art and photography blogs that are fun to visit. And there is this blog called Veiled Conceit which is ,well, you just have to go there and see for yourself. I laughed til I cried.

Sonnyboy woke up after I was asleep last night and Hubby didn't write down the time. I guessed he'd be awake by 3pm but I was wrong. Who knows when he'll go back to sleep. We have been having lots of fun today, he is in a very smiley, happy mood. His nurse was here last night and she reports he was happy all night. What more could a parent ask for ? I have three happy sons. Each finds his own kind of happiness his own way. I'm a very proud Mom. I have a lot to celebrate on Mother's Day. I will try to post some mother/child poetry on the other blog with the holiday coming up. Let me know if you have poetry somewhere that you would like me/us to read.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Well, I read it. I suspect blogging is far from the fast track to fame and fortune.

I just write, if someone reads it that's cool if not, no worries I'll write more.

Besides, writing down things that get to me helps lighten my load and keeps me from going on a rampage. Not that I have ever considered anything as heinous as de-populating an entire Wal-mart.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

I read and try to post when I can. These days, it looks like the odd post here and there, primarily on the weekend.

Thanks for the link at Dirk's, but why me? :-)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home