Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OMG 11elevenone wtf

Freud was wrong. He would be 150 years old this year. Sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar, it is shorthand for Chinese girls addicted to RetroMUD (an RPG). But, you don't have to take my word for it . Just google Urban Dictionary. In the course of an afternoon I looked up a lot of words I wasn't sure about with interesting results. Then as a goof, I looked up the names of some of my favorite blogs - with absolutely hysterical results. Then I looked up fair and scape, not expecting to find anything and omgrotflmao I found out something I did not know. Just in case you think my blog name is bad try looking up your own name or one of your friends. I don't know if the world will ever be the same again. I don't know if I can ever write a blog or talk in front of people again without consulting this resource first(quick check - first is listed but is not obscene or drug related). Have Fun !!!11elevenone!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

A cigar may not always be a cigar, but a vibrator is always a vibrator.

4:28 PM  
Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

PK

I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and you're right.

5:05 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Next time: Electrical banana

8:58 PM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Hmm. All I could do was look up 'tea', 'and', 'etc.', and 'books' separately, lol.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home