Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rollin' all night long

It's morning and my little cutie ( not that a 6 foot tall-250 lb. 21 yr. old is little) patutie is still awake. We are at 37 hours and counting. Bob the Builder must be exceptionally funny today; Sonnyboy keeps laughing and setting off the high pressure alarms on his ventilator. I hope he doesn't wake up Hubby. We changed shifts between 3-4am and Hubby needs some sleep. Oh well, at least tonight the nurse will be here from midnight to 6am. I hope. As long as none of her kids are sick.

Tomorrow I have to see my radiation oncologist for a regularly scheduled check up. I can hardly wait . At any rate wish me luck. I would cross my fingers but it makes it hard to type.

#2 son got a call yesterday. He starts his first REAL job on Monday. He'll be doing computer Graphic Design. I am pleased and proud. Please wish him luck as well.

They have done all these research projects on the power of prayer etc. I wonder if they have done any on the power of wishing people luck. Anyway good luck to everyone on everything just in case it works.

4 Comments:

Blogger caramaena said...

Good luck for the checkup and also to #2 son!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mega good luck 2 alla u

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm i have a question that has nothing 2 do with this blog but tha ones u put poetry on, how do you
get it to
go in short
'like this?
i can't get my stuff to do that
ty
d x.

2:51 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Best wishes on the check up!! I am rooting for you!!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home