Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time Sink

I think this phrase was invented at the advent of personal computing but I am not sure...I suppose I could Google it ...but I am not sure how long I would be there reading the first few hundred hits out of a few thousand and I want to post this blog today while Sonnyboy is still asleep. I want to play Beauty Parlour
when he wakes up, he needs a shampoo, manicure, and pedicure not to mention a bath, a poop and a complete linen change, He has been sleeping for 31 hours, long but not a record for him. Also, Hubby has mentioned that Sonnyboy needs his beard trimmed. Last time I was suctioning his trach I noticed his beard hairs have grown considerably since his one sided shave in the hospital. Time does heal all wounds (Geeze how cliche). Sonnyboy loves to play BP so I will wait until he wakes up. He is in one of his deep sleeps and I could do it all (except maybe the poop) without waking him,but, I ain't got no bus to catch and I am out of doritos. Lately ,I have been possessed by the dark soul of a preteen boy and have been blogmenting excessively on Dirk the Feeble's blog called Afraid of the Dark. I'm afraid I have been very, very, bad. Those of you who actually know me will not be surprised. I can feel the breeze from your collective head shaking ;I have been posting a lot of updated , formally abandoned poems on my other blogs. C'mon
fairsCaPe just wants to have fun...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Sounds like Sonnyboy is in pretty rough shape. Hope he can pull out of it.

There's nothing particularly wrong with me, but I think I could sleep 31 hours at a crack - just laziness on my part.

Anyway, here's hoping SB gets better...

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv wot u post on dirks u r a very good writer u know?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home