Thursday, May 04, 2006

password protection

FairCaPe is a computard. Hubby is a geeknius (silent K). Hubby sets things up so fairsCaPe only has to point and click and all things blog appear. Hubby likes to sleep without fairsCaPe stamping around barefoot on the carpet to see if Hubby is awake yet for Tech Support.

FairsCape is kind and generous. When some one of #2 son's playmates ask to check their email fairsCaPe says " Sure".

FairsCaPe is sorry. On many levels. One of #2 son's playmates invaded fairsCaPe's blogracy and posted unkindly either in faisCaPe's persona or otherwise. Said playmate, it seems likes to"dis" blogs and rile folks up.

FairsCaPe apologizes. If this young person has come by and annoyed you through fairsCaPe's blogbookmarks, fairsCaPe is sorry.

FairsCape is not talking about the contest posts. I/we take full responsibility for those.

FairsCaPe forgives #2 son and #2 son's playmate. All email will be checked on #2 son's computer from now on. The "dissing blogger" will blog from his own blog. All will be right with the blogosphere.

Sonnyboy is asleep. Hubby is asleep. FairsCaPe had a good checkup yesterday at the radiation oncologist.

#2 son drove fairsCaPe to the doctor so I/we were able to take 2 Vicodin (my favorite) before the nasty exam. Now I/we just have to wait for the Pap Smear (my favorite) results. Everything else was normal. Phew!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I'd've caned the little hacker personally - told you that you were patient.

Glad your check up went well - sometimes "negative" can actually be a good thing.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya fair, u have enuff 2 do without some wanker messin up ur stuff i think u should chew off his fingers :o)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

My geeknius wouldn't wake up if I before 10am even if I decided my new hobby was playing the cymbals. I have to get help in the middle of the night--when he's awake.

5:58 PM  
Blogger caramaena said...

I'm glad the checkup went well :)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Congratulations on the well checkup! Great news, indeed. :-D

As for the hacker wannabe, I hope he was suitably remonstrated with.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home