Sunday, April 23, 2006

People who need people...

are the bloggiest people in the world...

I never liked BS as a singa...too schmaltzy for my tastes. A lot of people do like her though and not just gay guys,right? Anyway I do like her as a comedic actress...she really nails it with her parody of a sex therapist in that Focker movie. I like to watch comedies sometimes when Sonnyboy is asleep. I have to be careful though not to laugh out loud. There I sit with headphones on, neck pillow on backwards over my mouth, staring at the silent TV giggling hysterically. Hey, it's healthier than taking those drugs the doctor talked about. No side effects except looking quite odd.
Ha ...I just found the spell check...old dog huh? Well, now all my msspllngs will be intentional.
Really though,blogdom has replaced the well in the center of town as the place where people can get together and share . Births , laughs, death, tears and the occasional perversion,its all out there, just a point and click away. BTW, that dodgeball movie was funny...watch it all the way through the credits...I cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home