Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mother was right

home care
Mother was right,you have to send mail to get mail. I guess she would give the advice today that if you want your blog read, you have to read and comment on blogs belonging to other people. What an interesting "little" community we are, eh? One of my new favorite things to do here in the blog zone is to go from blog to blog by clicking on the next blog icon at the top right hand corner of the page. I get truly miffed if some one has customized their blog so that this icon is removed, especially when you stumble on a truly yucky blog with someone doing something impossible with their body parts. I just want to get out of there before the image is permanently burned into my brain. I try to click next blog but I'm trapped, the icon is missing and I have to think and scramble around with my mouse to get out. Ewww! then Phewww! and I'm out. The other thing that drives me crazy are the blogs with a black background and print so small that I wonder if they want anyone to read the blog anyway.
Here on the homefront Sonnyboy was asleep for 2 hours after being awake for 34 when I got up at three am ,but, then he yawned, set off the low pressure alarm on the vent and woke himself up. He has been off the antibiotics for a few days now but the poops are relentless and scorching. As my mother would say, this too shall pass. Hope so. Now click on that next blog icon and I'll see you tommorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Isn't that frustrating? When you can't click next blog? And isn't funny how you can tell right away if the blog holds anything interesting that you care to read? Like right off the bat!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home