Sunday, November 26, 2006

mission

something hides
resides
within me
a strange passenger
self
yet not self
a bad self
an alter ego
cellf
that is corrupting
taking over
every available
and unavailable
cellspace
not content
to live normally
where it belongs
insanely territorial
it practices
a crazy manifest destiny
a plan
a fighting for space
not its own
doesn't it realize
the success of its mission
will result
in the failure
the utter destruction
of us

I must fight
me
I must kill
these
parts of me
before these
parts of me
kill
all of me

4 Comments:

Blogger Fuff said...

Keeping positive thoughts with you.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Overboard said...

Me, too.

1:53 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Kick its ass FS!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger jin said...

Exhale
"Out with the BAD"

Inhale
"In with the GOOD"

Repeat as often as necessary.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home