Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A poem while we wait

I generally publish my poetry on the other blogs. This is one I wrote during my initial period of chemo/radiation in 2004. I've been up since 4 am going nuts until I get the results back from the biopsy. As this is a holiday week I am hoping to hear today. I will be a blithering fiend if I have to wait until Monday. So what else is new???


my garden

some times
when gardening
I find
Bad Things
growing

I have to take them out

some times
good things
come out
with
The Bad Things

it's ok though

it just
makes more room
for
Better Things

6 Comments:

Blogger Fuff said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you F.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

What an idiot I am..I've been checking in on your poetry blogs but not in here. You've kept this one updated. I'm so moved by all these posts. You have so much on your plate right now. If I were there I'd just have to hug you. It wouldn't fix it but you'd know I care.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Overboard said...

When I went for a scan, thinking that I was merely pregnant,[it would have been one of those miracle births], it was a Friday. They told me that 'it' wasn't a baby and that I'd have to wait till Monday to get further tests. That weekend was the longest weekend of my entire life.
I empathise with you. Hang in there. Lots of positive thoughts are flowing your way.

2:13 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Interesting. I enjoy your poetry.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Its hokey, perhaps. But I am thankful for you, Fairscape. Your words have touched me and I am glad we met.

12:08 AM  
Blogger jin said...

That is a beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing.
Thinking of you daily fairsCaPe!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home