Thursday, November 09, 2006

warning-devastating bad news

The cat/pet indicates areas of hypermetabolic activity consistent with malignancy. I guess I go for a biopsy next. Where they are going to biopsy I don't know. They have so many spots to choose from...lymph nodes above and below the diaphragm... lung... colon... possibly liver...

Bobby is doing well. They took the foley out today. He is still having the poops. We have decided in light of my recent health dip and uncertain outcome to place him into a local nursing facility. We are hoping for a place nearby.

After the doctor's office called we went out to rake leaves and then we worked on cleaning out the attic. Yard sale this weekend. I have never had a yard sale. Wish me luck. Hey. Life goes on. I don't feel sick. What the heck?

7 Comments:

Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Sad news. My Sister-in-law went through all that, the crap just never seems to let go. I hope the good Dr's can help you lick this.

8:49 PM  
Blogger jin said...

Positive thinking fairscape! Please, STAY positive!
It really can help.
I'm am wishing the best for you!!!
*Big Hugs*

12:21 AM  
Blogger caramaena said...

Oh crap. More *hugs* and sending lots of positive vibes from Australia.

Good luck with the yard sale.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Fuff said...

Wishing you the very best of luck and strength F.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cancer

a word
it changed my life

my dad
my grandpa
my previous mother in law

can I say if I may?
i hate cancer
i hate that it is hurting you

you who has a playful witty personality
whose writings make me think and laugh

for u I pray for strength
in your deepest hour of need
let the almighty in

never give up
stay strong f

thinking of you

*i love garage sales, if there was a cybersphere way to magically make myself appear at your sale I would, just to say hi and give you a hug because I think your one cool tuff mom*

8:42 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Fairscape: You know I am with you. In all ways possible. Have been, and will be always.

9:15 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Just thinking about you, thought I'd stop and say hi...

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home