Friday, June 23, 2006

little fairsCaPe happy again

It is so nice to be able to post again. It's like being able to breathe with the pillow off my face. I can visit and post. I can post at home. I toast posties. I sing to the mother blog universal. ( No I am not on drugs- I just don't get out much and these blogs have become my connection to the world.) So I am happy. Hello to all my blogfriends and hello to all you lurkers out there in blog land. I still haven't done the linky thing but I will one of these days when Hubby is not looking for a job or posting resumes and has time to guide me through the process. I have restored some of my bookmarks since switching to #2 son's aged laptop. When I think about the $5000.00 I spent on this when he started school... and now it's not worth much of anything. I guess computers lose value faster than cars. Oh well, I am having fun. Wheeeee.....

5 Comments:

Blogger caramaena said...

It's good to see you so happy :D

3:54 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

It is a community of sorts, isn't it? I often wonder how we'd all get along if we lived next-door to each other (who knows, maybe we do).

It is great hearing from folks in other countries and from all sorts of places around the US. Globalization can be a good thing, sometimes!!

It is a real pleasure, FS!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

I hope you keep having lots of fun :)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 2 c u smilie face

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i broke 1 of tha pcs not tha lappy tho but now tha pc is fixed except everythin not aol is lost alla my da s files n butgets n stuff he is not real happy with me ri now :o(

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home