Monday, April 10, 2006

home care

home care
Well,asleep for 4, awake for 15, asleep for 4 at this point. I tried unsucessfully to get up at three but I guess I had a few more nightmares to get out of my system. Sonnyboy is cruising on the vent at a rate of ten which means he is in nonREM sleep which means he'd be apneaic off the vent or even on CPAP. He is satting at 97-98 even with his brady at 35-37. That's my boy. Now that he's off the flagyl and the cipro we are hoping his digestive track goes back to its old sluggish self. I will not complain about having to give him dulcolax supp. again. He was happy while he was awake, smiling and laughing at us and at the TV. I'm so happy they have kids13 on cable at night since noggin goes off air from 6pm til 6 am. All in all he is not doing too bad for someone who was given 6 months to live a year and a half ago. I tend to think they underestimated because of a lack of experience with his combination of problems. Is Sonnyboy writing medical history a new chapter?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kinda funny -- you posted four blogs with same title. You know, you don't have to post a title with every blog you write.

I didn't think it was very nice of you to direct CB (The Company Bitch) towards an AA group. That's pretty rude.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, your blog makes no sense.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home