Saturday, April 08, 2006

home care

home care
It sure is easier to blog since I realized you could do it from the toolbar that says Blog This. I am so computer semi-illiterate. Well, Sonnyboy has been asleep now for 23 hours.
He has slept through the turns, the suctioning, peeing, partial bath and giant tsunami poop diaper change. He could wake up anytime now. I hope he wakes up smiling today, that makes it all seem worthwhile. The guy from yet another wheelchair company has blown us off. Makes an appt. and then just doesn't call or show up. Is it me? Is it something I say? If I had not been through this at least 8 times now over the last year and a half I wouldn't believe it. We are past wanting to access our insurance (which sucks worse than medicaid) or our backup medicaid, We know what the chair will cost and we are willing to purchase one. Should I try to contact Invacare directly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home