Thursday, April 06, 2006

home care

home care

Sonnboy has been awake for over 40 hours, not a record but disturbing all the same. I have had it brought to my attention that a doctor ?Carl Brazil at Columbia? is doing research on sleep disorders related to Keppra. I am not sure about the connection between Keppra and Sonnyboy's sleep problems because of everything else that went on at the time he first started taking the drug. It will be interesting to see how things turn out with the study. I wonder if thy will find that Valium seems to offset the Keppra just a bit as we have, and I wonder if they will come up with any recomendations for treatment, It would make life a lot easier if Sonnyboy could sleep at night and be awake during the day in some sort of predictable Circadian way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home