Sunday, April 09, 2006

home care

home care
I should know better. Every time I wash my hair Sonnyboy takes a poop. This time it was 3 giant tsunami poops in a row. He finally woke up while we were changing him for the third time. He had been asleep for 31 hours anyway,so,he was due to wake up. He has only been awake for 13 hous now yet he appears drowsy,as if he could fall asleep any time now, We just turned and suctioned him so he may just be feeling cozy. I managed to get up at three so Hubby can get some sleep. It is harder for me to get to sleep in the evening since the time change. Having Comedy Central on helps to drown out all the cares of the day not to mention the machine noises and alarms in Sonnyboy's room across the hall. The vent,feeding pump and oxygen concentrator aren't too bad ,but that suction machine sound like one of those gasoline powered leaf blowers that landscapers use. Does anyone make a quiet home suction machine ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home