Friday, August 18, 2006

seeking perfection in an imperfect world

Don't even try. Something will likely go SPRONG in your head. Life goes on and on. If I were to stay pissed off at everyone who has pissed me off in the last day or two I would be in a permanent state of pissoffedness. This could seriously interfere with any plans I might have for future sainthood,in addition to the fact that I'm not a Catholic,have never been involved in any miracles and have made Santa's naughty list on more than one occasion. Great, Hubby just spilled ketchup on me. SPRONG.

Sonnyboy is just peachy these days. He has taken on a new hobby. Sonnyboy? A hobby? Do tell! Sonnyboy is perfecting the 2 day week. How does one do this ? One does this by being asleep twice and being awake twice in a week. Like this...

awake = 45 hours
asleep= 24 hours
awake = 76 hours
asleep= 23 hours

I am peachy too. I have a new hobby. I travel. No, not time travel. No, not astral projection. No, I just go to google night sky map. It's so purdy with all them bright spots and then I click on day map. Then I carefully zoom in and maneuver and presti er presto I have traveled to every house I have lived in as an adult. I have been to Stonehenge. The Panama Canal. The mouth of the Amazon And today I finally zeroed in on the Pyramids at Giza. I love my arm chair travel. Where to next?

9 Comments:

Blogger Fuff said...

Athens! Greece, not GA. I look at my flat all the time on Google Earth :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger caramaena said...

Australia!

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I have a list of places to give a pass.

I'd sleep 36 hours at a crack if it wasn't for that %^#$@& alarm clock.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mercury

8:56 PM  
Blogger Oh great One said...

That two day week thing just sounds painful to me.

I've checked out my house and my families homes from Google earth. I can't always get a clear picture.

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I am on my second day of no sleep and a wee bit on the cross side. Ah Just kidding. I would like to ride a twister to the land of Oz.

I would also like that Mark Carr molester dude/a-wipe to take a trip to the moon without the equipment so I don’t have t see his creepy ass on TV anymore.

8:59 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I think it is more like "sproign", actually...

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

and then there's the horrid snapping noise my knee makes...

5:58 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Howdy FS, just passing through!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home