Friday, August 11, 2006

my lap tops back...

and you're gonna be in trouble...

not really, but, it sounded funny to me.

While this blog has mainly been about the trials and tribulations of our own personal world, it is difficult not to notice or make mention of what is going on outside our doors. As you are all thinking feeling people who come to visit here and to share I do not wish to burden you with news that is unavoidable. I try to stay away from CNN etc. but, as a thinking , feeling person there are times when I feel I need information. I then hurry back to the relative oblivion offered by Bloggingland to steady my nerves. It may seem I am callous if I choose not to comment on the evil being done but I feel so powerless over it that I just can not. I will try to keep this blog as apolitical as possible and will confine any political comments to my Evil Influences blog, if at all. I'm overwhelmed by recent events. If I come to visit your blog and you choose to comment on world events I will no longer join in any political conversations as they only increase my growing sense of ill ease and they wear me out. It will have to be fairsCaPe light for now. I make this decision with a sense of shame at not being stronger and with a sense of self preservation of my embattled psyche. Thank you all for understanding.

7 Comments:

Blogger caramaena said...

Don't feel shame. I don't like to comment on the big issues mostly. Too heartbreaking watching/reading the news sometimes.

My blog is my refuge at times.

5:27 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

New laptop? Arrgh, prepare to be boarded, matey!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Blogging is highly therapeutic and a hell of a lot cheaper then “professional” therapy or a prescription for goof-balls.

8:24 PM  
Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

pk

New laptop wire. First one that came had the right part number but didn't fit in port. Hooray for Apple!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyy no pols i luv u

7:38 PM  
Blogger caramaena said...

another mac user? yay :)

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
Review my blog post ... This Site

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home